I have exciting news in the evolution of Duke of Drones. What has been a blog for seven months is transitioning into a full-scale consulting company.
I’ve thoroughly enjoyed all the people I’ve met who are innovating and working to move the UAS industry forward. This is an amazing industry and I’ve been proud to be a part of it. Now, I’m looking forward to helping companies through the legal and regulatory morass so they can focus on business and technology.
Some of the services Duke of Drones provides include:
- Assistance with FAA regulations, understanding navigable airspace requirements, and 333 exemptions
- Privacy law issues
- Providing guidance on local regulations for a particular AOR
- Insurance requirements guidance
- Compliance with federal export and False Claims Act requirements
- Developing internal compliance programs for companies desiring to contract with federal or state governments
- Connections with other relevant companies in the industry
Duke of Drones is poised to provide consulting services for companies large and small, established and nascent. You will obtain the best advice at reasonable and predictable rates. I am located in the National Capitol Region and Duke of Drones will be headquartered in Western New York to take advantage of the innovation and expertise of the FAA test site managed by the NUAIR Alliance (with sites in New York, Massachusetts, and Michigan). We can assist companies across the country.
Please contact me if you have any questions. Our new contact information is: 401-575-1042 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
In the meantime, this site is under construction. You will enjoy access to my blog posts during this transition, but please be patient as the site transitions to a more traditional format.
As a sign-off from the blog, I had promised a high-resolution picture from New Horizons, one of NASA’s “UAS.” Congratulations to NASA and the New Horizons team on a successful mission!